The Beyond Layers Challenge: 10 Truths about Yourself
Why I struggle with writing things like this I'll never know. I feel like I'm back in school...ahhhh
10 truths about me (actually I squeezed many more into a list of 10 but don't tell)
1. I love to be home
2. I've finally found what I love to do - photography but not quite sure where I'm going with it.
3. Deciding to do 365 project was one of the best things that I have ever done for myself.
4. I cry easily...even commercials and parades. (very embarrassing)... but I LOVE to laugh!
5. I love french fries, ice cream, Reece's Peanutbutter Cups, Hostess Cup Cakes and dare I admit chocolate canned frosting on a spoon. (Frozen it's like fudge - oh that is soooo bad)
6. If I had to choose someone I wished to be more like it would be my Father
7. I enjoy reading, music, the country, the ocean, spending time alone and spending time with friends.
8. I would love to take piano lessons again. I would love to learn to play the flute.
9. I treasure my family and friends.
10. I dream of creating a kids game, marketing something or publishing a cookbook with my images someday. ( I need more hours in the day!)
Image: Off camera flash with umbrella in the back left of the image. White board front right to reflect light onto the front of the image
50 mm 1.4
Texture: Kim Klassen's Happy Heart